VanityHype is a magazine with a fresh outlook. We are a UK-based independent unisex magazine that combines music, pop culture, style, tattoos, health & fitness, opinions, articles and hot men into a print and digital format. We are striving to promote equality, and to have fun along the way!
VH is aimed at those who don’t like to put themselves in a box. We are a lifestyle magazine that covers big pop events to underground gigs. We might workout at the gym on Saturday morning and then head on over to Gay Pride to celebrate LGBT rights. It‘s a publication for the modern 20-something who wants just that little bit more in life.
We don’t follow the pack – we lead the pack. We want to do our own thing, and put our own stamp on the industry. Currently, as far as we are aware, there are no other publications like us in the UK. (This fact was only echoed when we sent out a readers’ questionnaire at the end of 2013).
– We release an issue monthly
– Currently the print version is only available via our online store
– This means we can reach a worldwide audience
– Digital versions are available on iOS and Android devices
– 1 year subscriptions to the digital version are available
– The magazine is aimed at both men and women
– We feature a lot of LGBT related articles
VanityHype magazine is available to read in a number of different ways: in full colour glossy print, on the Apple Newsstand, Google Play for Android or as a PDF.
At Rainbow Barcelona we love this magazine and we totally recommend it! What are you waiting for to have a look to this GREAT magazine 😉